NORDICSKI Archives

October 2007

NORDICSKI@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Kyle Emily Gaffney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nordic Ski Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 08:28:29 -0400
Hey, the best place to stay in my opinion is the Auberge du Fondeur
which is right on the trails. I don't think it is crazy expensive and
they give you breakfast and have a big kitchen to cook other meals in.
My high school team always stayed here and we all love it. It is best
to book early because it fills up quickly. If you need any help
planning let me know. Thanks, Kyle