Alrighty here is the basic run down of the trip for those of you who
are still riding the fence.
The basic plan is to leave Burlington on Friday the 16th of November
(once everyone is out of class or once people can skip town...theres
some wiggle room there). Its a 4 or 5 hour drive to Mount Sainte Anne
so we'd get in sort of late and head to our condos. If we end up with
the max. number of people on the trip we'll have 2 condos right on the
Nordic trails (if you want to check it out online look up Chalets
Montmorency). The three full days we're there, we will ski as much as
possible. There are a number of angles we can take on this depending
on what people want to do. Big group skis, small groups according to
ability: who knows, thats a decision that can be made once we know
who's coming. Last year we purchased a bunch of waxing equipment and
we have access to a wax room at our condos for those who are
interested. Meals are included in the price of the trip so we'll be
doing lots of simple cooking in our condos. If there is any interest
we can check out Quebec City at some point.
This is really just a general outline. We'll be a small enough group
that we'll be able to decide in more detail what the plan is according
to who wants to do what. Hopefully thats enough info for now. To sum
it all up it's going to be a rocking time.
Let me know if you have any other questions and be sure to drop off
your deposits in the Nordic Ski Club mailbox in the SGA offices by
UVM Nordic Ski Club