PRIMO-LIST Archives

October 2007

PRIMO-LIST@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
UVM Program for Research in Medical Outcomes <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Henry, Deborah S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:53:33 -0400
This Friday, October 19, we will have a guest speaker Lisa Dulsky-Watkins, who will be here to talk about the Vermont Blueprint for Health.   It's an overview of the Blueprint for an audience familiar with the Chronic Care Model.  We will meet in the conference room at 371 Pearl Street at 12:00.  Please join us then.

Debi Henry
Admin. Assist. to B. Littenberg, MD & C. MacLean, MD
General Internal Medicine Research
371 Pearl Street
Telephone:  802-847-8268
Fax Number:  802-847-0319