Re: Meeting

"Afzal, Adnan" <[log in to unmask]>

Accounting Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Nov 2007 14:52:54 -0500

Hey Shirley,
I wanted to let you know that i wont be able to attend the meeting today because i have an exam but i will be there for the next one.

Thanks,
Adnan Afzal

________________________________

From: Accounting Club on behalf of Hornstein, Shirley
Sent: Wed 11/7/2007 11:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Meeting

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for another email, but just to clarify - Tom Astore is the Tax Accountant from Gallagher Flynn who was supposed to talk to us at the last meeting. He will be talking about his profession and the internship opportunities within tax at Gallagher Flynn. We've mentioned this last time already, but please dress "to impress". That said, you don't have to come dressed in a business suit, but we would like to present ourselves in a professional way.

As Maighan said, we will also have mock interviews coming up next week on Wednesday night. In order to have your experiences be as real as possible, you will need to bring your resume with you as well. That said, please get your resume's ready and up to date. If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact Emilie Grenier in Career Services, as she will be able to help you.

Hope to see you all tomorrow night,

Shirley

Shirley E. Hornstein

School of Business Administration