Re: Field Trip to Gallagher Flynn

"Leclair, Michelle" <[log in to unmask]>

Accounting Club <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Nov 2007 14:40:56 -0500

hey Shirley,
i have class at 2 on Wednesday so i will not be able to go to GFC.
-Michelle

-----Original Message-----
From: Accounting Club on behalf of Hornstein, Shirley
Sent: Fri 11/9/2007 11:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Field Trip to Gallagher Flynn

Hey Everyone,

A couple of things going on this week with the club, but first of all a
lot of you didn't come to the meeting tonight, and that was very
unexpected. We had a great speaker, but unfortunately only 6 of us were
there - which is actually embarrassing. Some of you emailed me saying
you couldn't come, but for the rest I had no idea why no one showed up.
For the future, if you don't plan on coming to meeting, especially when
we have a speaker - let me know so that I can maybe postpone the meeting
instead of making the speaker feel bad because no one came.

Now to the exciting news, Gallagher Flynn invited us to a luncheon at
their office on Wednesday, November 14th, at 2:00pm. This luncheon will
replace the meeting on mock interviews because Joanne from GFC will be
there and conduct them while we're there. For those of you on campus, we
are meeting at 1:40pm in the Kalkin Lobby and will walk down (or take
the shuttle) together. For those who won't be on campus, meet us at
2:00pm in front of GFC (77 College Street). The dress code is business
casual, and for those planning on conducting a mock interview, please
BRING YOUR RESUME. The mock interviews will be done in a separate room
from everyone, you will NOT do it in front of the whole club.

Now, in order for our first field trip to run as smoothly as possible, I
need to get people to RSVP to me, before midnight on Sunday. If I don't
hear from you by midnight on Sunday, then you won't be able to attend.
When you RSVP, let me know whether or not you're planning on meeting on
campus (or at GFC), and whether or not you want do participate in the
mock interviews.

Thank you guys,

Shirley