Re: Field Trip to Gallagher Flynn

"Welch, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>

Accounting Club <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 10 Nov 2007 12:07:55 -0500

Hello All,

I would just like to remind everyone that you should try to avoid throwing around opinions on the list serve.  If you have a concern then please take it up with the person/persons(directly) you have an issue with. The list serve is meant to communicate not to bicker so please donít do this again.

Thanks

Dan Welch

-----Original Message-----
From: Accounting Club [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hennessey, Robert
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 11:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Field Trip to Gallagher Flynn

First of all.  How can you expect for people to be able come to a meeting on only 24 hour notice.  That is just a load of crap!  I have a very busy schedule and i know that others also have a busy one as well.  It is unfair to not give us at least a week notice. That e-mail sent out on Wednesday needed to be sent out last Wednesday. Second the EC needs to start sharing everything with those of us that are not up there.  I hear things from Jon because we are best friends but i don't get all the details.  For instance the minutes to the previous meeting was only sent to the people on the EC. That is completely unacceptable the rest of us need to know what is going on. And if that E-mail had been sent to the rest of us we would have known about the meeting this week well ahead of time.  This is something that i have wanted to say for awhile because i feel that those on the EC are not doing enough to keep the rest of us informed and it is unfair.

Last I will not be attending the Gallagher Flynn event because i have class until 316 that day.

Bobby Hennessey