Re: VITA program

"Afzal, Adnan" <[log in to unmask]>

Accounting Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:57:09 -0500

Hey Shirley,
I would like to participate, but i am a RA, so i wont have much time. I will be able to do as much as i can

Adnan Afzal

________________________________

From: Accounting Club on behalf of Hornstein, Shirley
Sent: Mon 11/12/2007 2:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: VITA program

Hey Everyone,

I know there have been a lot of emails, and I've heard from a lot of people that they were confused as to what was going on, and I'm sorry for all that. I have heard the concerns about meeting minutes not being sent to everyone, and I agree that that was a mistake on behalf of the eboard. As a result from that, a lot of miscommunication happened, and in order to stop that from happening, I have attached the minutes from the previous meeting and from now on, they will be shared with the entire club after every meeting.

On a different note, I need to give Margaret from VITA (who came and spoke to us) a final count on how many of us would like to participate as a whole. In case you missed that meeting and have any questions, try and read through the minutes and feel free to email me any questions you might have about it.

We really need this commitment to be serious, and as Margaret had mentioned, we need to provide a minimum of 10 hours to the program between January and April. That said, 10 hours over 4 months is really easy to achieve and I would hope that all of you can commit to that. As a club, we are aiming to provide at least 450 hours, which between our usual attendance would be 15 hours each.

Everyone who would like to participate, and commit to those 10 hours (not the 15 we are aiming for) - please send me an email with a YES or NO (and your level of commitment)prior to Midnight on Wednesday (11/14).

Thank you,

Shirley

Shirley E. Hornstein

School of Business Administration