AIKIDO November 2007

Welcome Back!

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:17:57 -0500

Hi there,

I hope everyone had a great break, slept much, ate well, and is able
to push through the rest of the semester.  For the rest of the
semester, we can meet before the introductory class every Tuesday and
Thursday, and Fridays if that works out for people.

MEETING?: We should have one more meeting to discuss what I will
mention a little later and the rearranging of officer positions for
next semester since I am studying abroad.  I  thought we could have an
end of semester celebration along with the
meeting.  I know its a busy last three weeks but it would be nice to
have fun and organize ourselves before the next semester starts.

EATING OUT? If there is a group of us who will be at aikido this
Thursday, maybe
we could go out for sushi after class and have the meeting at the
restaraunt.  Anyone else can meet up of course I was just thinking of
times we could get together.  Let me know by responding.  If that
doesn't work we can have a meeting next Wednesday at about 4pm as well.

WINTER BREAK: I also wanted to mention that if anyone plans on staying
in or near
burlington during this winter break and want to train I would be
willing to talk to you about extending some of the discount for
December and January to make that possible.  I want to make sure that
this is ok with everyone too.  We do have extra money since we had a
slow start and there are three things we can do with that extra money.

1. If there are people wanting to stay during winter break to give
them discounts.

2. Give a higher discount (say $20 per person) next semester for Feb.
Mar. and April.

3.  Use the extra money to have a group go to a seminar.  Any one next
semester may entail some traveling to Boston or Montreal.

Hope this doesn't add too much to peoples busy schedules and good luck
wrapping it up.

Danielle