AIKIDO November 2007

Council and Movie

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Nov 2007 16:43:34 -0500

Hello,

I was thinking about the movie next week and I am just not sure where
we can show it.  The places that I know have a tv are booked.   If you
have any suggestions please email the listserve as soon as you get
this email.  I can always use the laptop but it will be so much easier
if we had a larger screen. :)  this will be next Wednesday at 4pm.

Also if anyone who wants to go to the council meeting tomorrow night
at 5pm in the SGA office I was thinking we could meet at 4:30 (if
possible) by New World Tortilla (one floor under the SGA office) to go
over what we think are important issues and collect our thoughts.  If
you have anything else you want to add but won't be able to go, just
email them and they will be addressed.  I'm not sure exactly how this
will go or who will show up but I will let you know early next week.

This friday is a great time to see what is involved in an Aikido test,
so come and support people testing as well seeing for yourself a taste
of what each level has and how each person's aikido is different.  See
you soon.

Danielle