]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

EWB Home

EWB  November 2007

EWB November 2007

Re: Fwd: Volunteer Opportunities at Vermont Teddy Bear

Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:04:45 -0500

Maybe we could all do it together on a reading day.  Jess, what days
are they looking for? any in December?
   Could you make a list of days and times so we can sign up?

Thanks!
Jacquie