MASON6 November 2007

Furniture Moving...

Mason 6 <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:37:36 -0500

Hey All,

I do not know who was moving furniture last night, but the RAs on duty took
notice to it, and it has been documented that it was causing an obstruction.
Once again, please don't do anything that will incriminate yourselves... it is a
bad reflection of you and me. It made me sad to see that Mason 6 has been
documented again... no specific people are responsible for the moving though.
So, if you want to move something, just do it when the RAs AREN'T doing
rounds...

Thanks everyone!
Have a great day!
~Katie