MASON6 November 2007

Important News

Mason 6 <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:24:08 -0500

Hi Mason 6!

I am really upset about the snowball fight in the lounge last night. It was
extremely disrespectful and who actually has snowball fights inside? It also
broke my screen, woke me up and made me cry. Mason 6 will be fined for any
damages housekeeping finds.

If you were not part of the snowball fight, thank you, and sorry if you were
woken up and sorry for the expenses that your fellow residents have accrued
for you. If you were part of the snowball fight, I know who you are and please
never do that again.

On a brighter topic, my health and wellness activity, which is MANADATORY:

What: FREE FOOD, PLAYDO, COLORING, STRESS RELIEF
When: Saturday, December 1
          2-4pm
Where: MASON LOUNGE (the room by the Simpson Store)
Why: BECAUSE IT WILL BE FUN!

You do not have to be present the whole time, all I am asking is for you to
show up and like, take a cracker or something, then you can leave!

Thank you!
~Katie