]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MASON6 Home

MASON6  November 2007

MASON6 November 2007

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THANKSGIVING BREAK! AND SCOOTERS

Mason 6 <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:34:55 -0500

Hey Mason 6!

Yaaaay, Thanksgiving Break is almost here and we get a whole week off!
There are some important things I need to tell you first:

1. You have to be out of UVM on Friday, November 16 at 8pm unless you have
requested to stay later with Karen.

2. RAs will be entering your rooms for Health & Safety Inspections after you
leave and also to ensure that you have closed and locked all windows, set the
heat to the correct temperature, removed all trash, and turned off any lights.

The orange slip on your door must remain on your door until after you leave. It
summarizes eveything you need to do, you also have to sign it and date when
you leave.

3. Residence Halls will re-open on Sunday, November 25 at noon.

4. BRING BACK ANY LEFTOVERS YOU HAVE SO WE CAN SHARE THEM! Yummmm.

5. Triples can remain triples if you want. The RD decided today that you do
not have to de-triple. You do not have to talk to him about it if he told you
you had to de-triple. Of course, if you want to de-triple, talk to him and you
will be put on a waiting list.

6. SCOOTERS.
PLEASE STOP USING THEM. I have gotten in trouble by the RAs and by the RD
because you guys are not listening to me! Please stop.
The housekeeping has complained about them because they wear down the
carpeting, and also because they are left in the hallways. They are also really
loud to the people who live under us.
YOU CAN USE THEM OUTSIDE, just not on this floor, please, please stop. And
keep them in your rooms, because anything left in the hallway is available for
housekeeping to claim.

7. Just as a precaution, I know that snow season is coming which means
boots, which means wet boots... and I know it is tempting to leave them in
the halls, but again, they have to be kept in your room or else housekeeping
with take them. This goes for bicycles, sports equipment, etc.

Hmmmm... I think that is it for now! You all are great! Keep up the good work,
and remember- ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS!! YAY!

Thank you!
~Katie