EWB Archives

December 2007

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Alison Pechenick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2007 11:02:55 -0500
... and, The News Hour (PBS) last night had a beautiful piece covering EWB.

Congratulations to all on a super semester.  It's been really wonderful
to behold the energy and momentum.

Best wishes to all, for successful exams and a peaceful, loving season.

Sincerely,

Alison

P.S.  Will there be any banquet reportage in any UVM/local publications?
  I'm very sorry I was unable to attend.