]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

JEANNEMANCE2 Home

JEANNEMANCE2  December 2007

JEANNEMANCE2 December 2007

Re: let is snow, Let It Snow, LET IT SNOW!

"Prais, Crystal Marie" <[log in to unmask]>

Jeanne Mancers <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Dec 2007 11:00:07 -0500

Hey Colleen, i wanted to chat with you about my roomate situation. We aren't getting along and there is a list of things that we have disagreed upon and trouble i have been having with her. I would like to discuss the possibility of moving down the hall into noreen's room when jen leaves next semester to go abroad. I am sure i would have to bring up the problem with carol. But i wanted to know the first step in possibly making this happen.

thanksss, crystal