Font:

LISTSERV Archives

JHOUSE Home

JHOUSE  December 2007

JHOUSE December 2007

Fwd:

"Heidi Satomi. Shimada" <[log in to unmask]>

Japanese House <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 1 Dec 2007 00:38:07 -0500

multipart/alternative (58 lines) , text/plain (2 lines) , text/plain (16 lines) , text/html (23 lines)

So I'm guessing some of you don't check your e-mail...But for those
who do, here's a second reminder about game day.  Setup is at 9am,
event starts at 11am and runs til 7 or 8 pm.