MASON6 December 2007

Important Closing Information!

Mason 6 <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:56:22 -0500

Hey Mason 6!

I hope you all are doing well on your finals! You have almost completed your
first semester! yay!

There are some very important things to do before you go home though!

RAs will be entering your rooms and checking for everything, if you do not do
something, you will be written up. Also make sure you completely fill out the
orange paper on you door! If your roomate has already left, make sure you
unplug his/her stuff too!

1. Unplug all electrical outlets:
          lights, alarm clocks, fans, computers, televisions, microwaves, and
REFRIDGERATORS!
2. Close and Lock your windows!
3. Close shades
4. Set heat to "3" or a medium temperature
5. Remove all trash
6. Remove anything that could incriminate you!

Another important note: It is UVM's policy to leave within 24 hours after your
last exam. You will be fined and get in trouble if you do not. If you have a
valid excuse, you might be pardoned, if not, you have to leave.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
~Katie