MASON6 December 2007

Exam Week and Closing Information

Mason 6 <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Dec 2007 20:02:39 -0500

Hey Mason 6!

I hope this email finds you all enjoying the snow!
I have a few things to say in this email.

1. Classes end this Thursday, as you all know, and exams begin this Friday.
Exam week is a very stressful time and is a time when students need to study
efficiently. Please be aware and respectful of this. Because of this I and the
other RAs will be enforcing 24 HOUR QUIET HOURS.
This starts on Wednesday night at 11pm.

Let me repeat:

QUIET HOURS 24 HOURS A DAY beginning this WEDNESDAY at 11pm!!!

Please be respectful of them for yourselves, your roomate(s), your neighbors,
and me! I will be enforcing them.

A PS on this... I have an exam this Friday morning at 8am, as I am sure some
of you do also, and if I cannot sleep that night I will not be very excited...

2. Okay, it is this time we have to turn off our fridges for break (along with all
other appliances/outlets). Make sure you defrost them so everything doesn't
leak. Also, take the food out so your room isn't gross when you come back!

3. I know your boots are wet and salty, but they are not allowed to be in the
hallway. Housekeeping will fine you and confiscate your booties!

Hmmmm... that is it for now!
Good luck studying!
~Katie