MASON6 December 2007

Sad story...

Mason 6 <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 8 Dec 2007 15:36:45 -0500

Hey Mason 6!

I hope you are studying hard for your exams! I wish you the best of luck on
them!

I was told today that when our housekeeping lady was cleaning the trash cans
this morning she got vomit all over her hands because apparently, someone
just vomitted in the trash can.

PLEASE NEVER DO THIS AGAIN! Vomit in a baggie and tie it tightly, then throw
it away, or vomit in the toilet...

I feel really, really badly for our housekeeper because that is really disgusting
and she is really kind and works really hard.

Thanks!
~Katie