]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MUNINET Home

MUNINET  December 2007

MUNINET December 2007

Re: H.R. 3056, the Tax Collection Responsibility Act of 2007, by a vote of 232-173.

Roberta Dana <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Dec 2007 16:08:21 -0500

In the past year or so house values have declined significantly not
increased due to the horrendous economy of this country right now.

Roberta Dana
Town Treasurer & Tax Collector
Groton, VT
802-584-3131