MUNINET Archives

December 2007

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Grace, Mary Jane" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 07:59:00 -0500
Many town website addresses can be found within the information on town
clerks provided on the Secretary of State's website.  You can go here:

http://vermont-elections.org/elections1/town_clerks_guide.html

to find it.  I use the spreadsheet option most often.

Mary Jane Grace, Program Technician
Property Valuation and Review Division
Vermont Dept. of Taxes
802-828-5863