AIKIDO January 2008

Fwd: CPR sign up instructions

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Jan 2008 17:32:16 -0500

Maybe Miles, Tom, or Geoff should contact Leon to either ask him if
our group needs CPR certification and/or find one or two people to to
get certified.

     Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 10:57:39 -0500
     From: Leon <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: CPR sing up instructions
       To: [log in to unmask]

Hello all,

attached are instructions to sign-up for CPR courses.  Also attached is
an updated list  of Calendar dates that includes all the CPR sessions as
well as the end of semester report for the few of you I have not yet
received one from.

Please be diligent in having at least two members of your club be CPR
certified.  As a whole, we are not where we need to be yet from a safety
standpoint and it is very important that we catch up in this regard.
The CPR certifications along with the safety cards you will be receiving
will help our program reach the standard.

Enjoy the remainder of your vacations,
Leon Lifschutz
UVM Club sports Coordinator

Dudley H. Davis Student Center