]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  January 2008

AIKIDO January 2008

Fwd: Re: DC Delirium (formerly known as Billings Bedlam) happening on Jan. 25th.

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Jan 2008 22:43:28 -0500

I'm not going to get anything together, I just thought I would send
this on to everyone hoping that someone will take the initiative.
that is the only way anything will get done so if you think anything
is a good idea, push for it and get help with it. :)  So if anyone
wants to attend this event or think it is a good idea, organize it.
Know that nothing will get done unless you alone get it started. Take
care

Danielle