Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  January 2008

AIKIDO January 2008

Re: Meeting

Hannah Christine Reithinger <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Jan 2008 00:15:11 -0500

Hello again,
Since I'm getting a lot of emails saying that people can't make a
Thursday meeting, I'd like to change the time to 3:30 on Friday. We'll
still meet in the Davis Center lounge.

I hope this works better for some of you, and I apologize for all the
emails/confusion.

For new members: The aikido club trains at Aikido of Champlain Valley
(on Pine Street in Burlington). We pay the dojo to train there, but we
are given a student discount that comes from the club budget. The club
itself meets outside the dojo to discuss things like fund raising, PE
credit, and aikido-related social events (such as seminars, watching
movies, and even cooking!). New intro classes begin Feb. 5 at the dojo
if you are interested in starting, but it is recommended that you
watch a class there first to get a sense of what's in store for you.
Once you are a member of the dojo, you can attend any classes
(starting with intro and basics classes and slowly working up to all
levels), which gives even the busiest of us a chance to get out of the
classroom once in a while to train.
Here is the link to the dojo's website: http://www.aikidovt.org/

I hope this has helped to answer some questions. If you have more,
feel free to ask.

Hannah Reithinger