AIKIDO January 2008

PE Credit

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Jan 2008 23:59:34 -0500

Attached to this email is a document listing what needs to be done for
you to get PE credit.  I think this can be easy if you guys want to
start trying to pull it off.  There are just a group form then
individual forms to pass in. They also ask how to keep track of
requirements.  I feel that 25 days a semester for training would be
sufficient for a credit.  Since that is how often the aikido credit
class meets, but that needs to be negotiated.  Keeping track who
fulfills the requirement is easy enough, we just need to record or use
the sign in attendance sheet at the dojo.  All the information you
need is here so if you want to do this, you will want to get started.

Danielle

     Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 16:51:35 -0500
     From: Leon <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: updates
       To: [log in to unmask]

Hi all,

Back to school soon, some things to keep in mind.

1.  *Scheduling meeting* January 17th @ 7:30 in the Davis Center.

2.  An additional important date is the *Winter Activities Fair* which
will take place on February 5th.  You should receive more info from
Student Activities shortly and it would be great to have a nice Club
sports representation.

3.  *Individual meetings *- I would like to start scheduling one-on-one
meetings for next semester.  I would like to sit down with each group
within the first few weeks of the semester.  Please email with dates and
times that might work for you.

4.  *PE Credit* -  instructions are attached to this email along with a
timeline of dates and a worksheet to be completed.  I will try and make
add forms available online, if possible.

5.  *Pictures* - we have the opportunity to participate in a picture
exhibit with student life as well as to post pics and captions on the
Davis Center's new flat screens.  Please send in pictures that could be
used for these purposes if you have some.

6.  *Travel* - remember when traveling this semester to follow the
proper procedures and use the appropriate vendors.  Also remember to
ALWAYS submit a travel roster prior to traveling (a template is
available on the SGA site).  If you have any questions regarding
traveling please consult with myself or Blanka.

7.  *New Secretary* - The SGA welcomes Jessica to our team.  A former
UVM club president, Jessica should be a great addition.  Make sure to
say hi to her next time you come in!

See you all soon,

Leon Lifschutz
UVM Club sports Coordinator