]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

BLOGGING Home

BLOGGING  January 2008

BLOGGING January 2008

widget changes won't load and making blogs private

Introductory Psychology <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Blogging <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:32:54 -0500

I'm working on the psych1 blog (http://psych1.blog.uvm.edu/) and have
run into a bit of a issue with a secondary blog for our undergraduate
teaching fellows (http://psych1.blog.uvm.edu/UTFs/).  I created the blog
and made the same changes to the sidebar and widgets as I did with the
primary blog (google calendar, tag cloud, etc.) but none of it is
showing up no matter how many times I rebuild the site.

Second issue,  we wanted to use the UTF blog for the UTFs to communicate
with each other, primarily through the comments.  Is there anyway to
make adjust the settings so that comments/posts are only viewable to
some people?  The best analogy I can think of is something similar to
friends only posts on livejournal.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Laura Selkirk