EWB January 2008

Fwd: EWB $$$$ Opportunity

Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:33:27 -0500

multipart/alternative (66 lines) , text/plain (2 lines) , text/plain (53 lines) , text/html (3 lines)

FYI, this is a great way to contribute back to ewb-usa and ourselves!

     Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:34:42 -0700
     From: Gina Earles <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: EWB $$$$ Opportunity
       To: Gina Earles <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,

I haven't met most of you yet, but look forward to the opportunity at
the Conference in March.  I'm Gina Earles, the Managing Director of
EWB-USA in Colorado.

You all should have received an email from us yesterday asking you to
help with America's Giving Challenge by Parade Magazine.  We have an
opportunity to earn a $50,000 grant by winning this challenge.  I
know we can do it and I'm asking all of you, the leaders of EWB, to
help make this a quick reality.

If you haven't done so yet, please click here and make a donation, as
small as $10, to EWB.  You can designate your chapter, so the funds
will come right back to you.
CLICK AND DONATE  or http://www.networkforgood.org/pca/Badge.aspx?
BadgeId=110285

Next, please encourage the members of your chapter to make a donation
and to ask all their friends and family to make a donation.
Remember, the minimum donation is $10!  The chapters with the most
involvement in this challenge will be rewarded with $1000 each if we
win the $50,000!!!!  We will be weighting the # of donations by the
size of the chapters, so smaller chapters will not be penalized!

Finally, encourage your own friends, family and co-workers to
donate.  Send them this link:
SUPPORT EWB! or http://www.networkforgood.org/pca/Badge.aspx?
BadgeId=110285

REMEMBER, donations designated to your chapter will be returned to
your chapter.  That could be worth thousands of dollars for your
chapter!!

Thanks for your help.  Let me know if you have any questions!

Gina

Gina Earles
Managing Director

Engineers Without Borders - USA