Font:

LISTSERV Archives

EWB Home

EWB  January 2008

EWB January 2008

Fwd: RE: EWB Meetings

Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:00:57 -0500

multipart/alternative (95 lines) , text/plain (2 lines) , text/plain (63 lines) , text/html (80 lines)

Hi everyone,

   I hope that you all had a great break!
Like promised, we will be focusing on our projects this semester.  A
URECA! proposal for both the Honduras and Nicaragua project have been
written.  Once the draft is finalized we will send it to the listserv.
   Due to the scope of both projects we will be meeting at least once
a week this semester.  The monday night meeting time will need to be
changed since there is a conflict with Dan Baker's CDAE class focusing
on the Honduras project.  The proposed new time will be Tuesdays at
7:30 in Votey 207 beginning January 15th.  Due to the scope of the
projects, the meetings will need to be concise.  If more time is
needed, a second meeting that week will need to be scheduled. Please
let me know if this does not work for you, asap.

Cheers,
Jacquie