Font:

LISTSERV Archives

JEANNEMANCE2 Home

JEANNEMANCE2  January 2008

JEANNEMANCE2 January 2008

Pats Game/ Pizza and a Movie

Colleen Marie Luczynski <[log in to unmask]>

Jeanne Mancers <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 20 Jan 2008 14:03:44 -0500

Hey Everyone,

So I totally forgot that the game is on tonight.  So I'll buy pizza
for the floor tomorrow night around 7?  I found out that the t.v. in
the lounge is not compatible with dvd players.  Does anyone have
another idea of where we could watch supertroopers??  If not, we can
just have pizza :)  But pretty please respond to this email.

Smiles,

Colleen