Font:

LISTSERV Archives

JEANNEMANCE2 Home

JEANNEMANCE2  January 2008

JEANNEMANCE2 January 2008

Mono, Office Chair

Colleen Marie Luczynski <[log in to unmask]>

Jeanne Mancers <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 27 Jan 2008 18:30:44 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well. I just want to give everyone a heads
up, I've been feeling really crappy lately so I went to the med center
yesterday. They said that it looks like I may be coming down with
mono. I have to go back for a checkup and get the results on Tuesday.
It is VERY contagious. So keep your hands clean and keep your distance
at least until Tuesday when I get the results.

Also, if you found a leather office chair in the hall or know of
someone who snagged it, please return it to Ana and Jenn in room 204.

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

Smiles,

Colleen