welcome back

Geoffrey Aaron Fox <[log in to unmask]>

Residents of JM3 <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:52:11 -0500

Welcome back everybody,

This is Geoff, just greeting everybody on their return to school and
hoping that all of your breaks were relaxing and fun.  For this
semester I have created a listserv for our hall (JM3) and will be
sending information through this instead of unnecessary meetings or
posters, so hopefully you all check your email.  On that note we will
have a floor meeting tonight (Monday) at 7 in the kitchen, to welcome
everybody back and go over some things that ResLife feels needs to be
mentioned.  Attendance is required or you will be punished.  Thanks.

Geoff