SCHOOL-IT January 2008

Re: comcast service - free?

Vincent Rossano <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:17:25 -0500

Bill,

Right, I believe, on both points.  But when I said "they specified", I was referring to the cable companies, who tried to get away with that at first.  At least, that's what I was told by one school that got the service installed.  Good that you clarified that; I may have misled some people to believe that the PSB specified single use.

-Vince