Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

VTBIRD Home

VTBIRD  January 2008

VTBIRD January 2008

Re: Ornithology seminar at Middlebury College

"Trombulak, Stephen" <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:27:23 -0500

Bruce: No, no registration is required. This is simply a departmental seminar, and seminars are pretty much always open to the public. I've reserved the largest room for this that I could, with the expectation that there would be interest within the birding community. If all the seats get taken, there is always standing room.

Cheers,

Steve