VTBIRD Archives

January 2008

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Nancy Goodrich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 12:33:12 -0500
Bruce--I have a grandkids ski race in a.m.; how long do you expect to be
at Shelburne Bay?? Do you plan to go elsewhere as well?? I'd like to
join you later if your schedule is open to that.(The snow goose was
waddling around the parking area at fishing access Sunday working at
gravel; ignored the several spotter/binoc toting voyeurs.....) Nancy
goodrich