VTBIRD Archives

January 2008

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Larry Haugh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:43:26 -0500
Hi Jim,
Thanks for your phone message to me on these; but I was out of town in MA
birding for the long weekend.
If you spot them again, I will be here for the call (at least if I am home).
Unfortunately my cell phone charger won't be here (from where I left it in
MA) until later in the week; so I won't be using the cell except for
emergencies.
Larry