VTBIRD Archives

January 2008

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Nancy Goodrich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 00:18:47 -0500
This afternoon along the Shelburne Bay/Point loop were numerous flocks of robins everywhere; 7 hooded mergs off of Harbor Rd., 2 ravens near the boat yard, 20 some redpolls working birches on Spinnaker Dr.,and at the fishing access was the "resident" snow goose on the rock at the end of the parking lot. On the lake out past the ice were huge rafts of ducks and about 30 Canada geese. No scope with me but could see lots of goldeneyes and some buffleheads. Wish I'd see the harlequin....Nancy Goodrich, Burlington