Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  February 2008

AIKIDO February 2008

Extra Training

Christopher Akos Morriss <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:23:33 -0500

Hey guys!

I am getting kind of close to 60 hours, and I think I need to do some
training on 5th Kyu moves.  I was  kind of flubbing some of them a
couple days ago, so I need to really nail them down well in advance of
being tested on them.  At least in the near term, Friday, Sunday and
Monday would all be better for me.  Friday has a big Open Practice
time slot before the jo class I could use, Monday is President's day
so it would be more open to coming in early or staying late to do some
practice.

Thanks,

Christopher