]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CSSA Home

CSSA  February 2008

CSSA February 2008

CS: Liberty Mutual Coming on Wed 20th KALKIN 225 5:30 p.m.

Alba Gabriela Garay <[log in to unmask]>

Computer Science Student Association <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:35:10 -0500

Hi CS folks!!!

Just a reminder that Liberty Mutual is coming with a pretty aggressive offer of
almost 120+ positions to fill out in different areas:

-IT
-Production Support
-System Analyst
-Data Analyst
-Programming...etc..

So please , if you have the opportunity to attend this informative session, COME
TO KALKIN 225 @ 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday.

For more info...read Danielle's email below.

Have a Nice Weekend!!

Gabriela

----- Forwarded message from Danielle Gallant <[log in to unmask]> -----