SCHOOL-IT February 2008

Re: Desktop Security

Bill Clark <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:14:12 -0500

I have never tried the disk imaging solution .. does the imaging solution
update itself when new applications are installed and/or computer gets new
users ?

For me:

Only a select few have local admin rights -

SpyBot

CCleaner

Norton Corp Edition

Windows Firewall

I still want to limit the size of local profiles (we do not use
network/roaming profiles - this may change ..) I know this can be done with
group policy

The log on the sonicwall will also help reveal suspicious phoning home
activity.

Still -