AIKIDO March 2008

Fwd: keep in mind

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:37:19 +0900

Annyong!
Danielle
     Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:31:09 -0400
     From: Leon <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: keep in mind
       To: [log in to unmask]

Hi all,

a couple of things to keep in mind:

1.  As April approaches and the year winds down start thinking about how
you will be transitioning your club for the following year.  More to
come soon with dates update sheets need to be turned in and additional
resources.

2.  May 1st, 3:30- 4:30  -  "Juice and Cheese" - designed for new
officers to meet and greet and get to know the SGA and procedures a
little.  All are welcome though including outgoing officers and
advisers.  Yummy snacks will be provided.

3.  I would like to schedule a meeting with each club before the
conclusion of the school year, preferably mid-April to reflect on the
year and talk about next year a little.  Please let me know if you have
any dates in mind already.

Hope all is well and I will be in touch with more details down the home
stretch.

Leon Lifschutz
UVM Club sports Coordinator

Dudley H. Davis Student Center