]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

EARTHWEEK Home

EARTHWEEK  March 2008

EARTHWEEK March 2008

"One Less Bottle" Campaign Planning Meeting

UVM ECO-Rep Program <[log in to unmask]>

UVM ECO-Rep Program <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Mar 2008 17:14:36 -0500

Please add to your calendars...

Monday March 24, 2008
7 p.m. to 8 p.m. -- Join the Eco-Reps in planning how to implement the
"One Less Bottle" campaign, promoting the use of refillable water
bottles rather than purchasing bottled water. We're planning a water
taste test and have stickers to distribute, but we need more ideas! If
you or others are interested in water issues, join us...
Location: U Heights South (GreenHouse) Room 9

--
Christina Erickson

office:
GreenHouse RLC, UHeights South, Rm. 9
90 University Heights
University of Vermont
Burlington, VT 05405
802.656.9070
802.656.9859 (FAX)

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Christina Erickson
UVM Eco-Reps Program Coordinator

Office: GreenHouse, U Heights South, Rm. 9
802.656.9070