Dear EWB-USA Student Chapters,
Food & Water Watch challenges college students to declare their love for
tap water. Below is the challenge and good luck!
Produce a 30 second to 3 minute video that includes:
1. A declaration of your love for tap water
2. Some discussion about bottled water consumption
3. A persuasive case as to why your school -- or any campus --
should give up bottled water (see a sample on YouTube)
· Our first place winner will receive a $1,500 award, and his or
her video will be featured prominently on the Take Back the Tap
· the second place runner-up will receive a $500 prize; and
· the third place winner will receive a Take Back the Tap gift bag.
The winner will be chosen by a panel of prestigious judges, including
leaders in environment and film. Submissions are accepted until 11:59 pm
*April 14th, 2008*. Enter now.
Or tell others
about the I Heart Tap Water Student Video Contest.
Food & Water Watch is a nonprofit consumer organization that works to
ensure clean water and safe food. We challenge the corporate control and
abuse of our food and water resources by empowering people to take
action and by transforming the public consciousness about what we eat
Chapter Relations Manager
Serving the North East Region
Engineer Without Borders
1811 Lefthand Circle
LOngmont CO 80501
Phone: 720 204 3196
Fax: 303 772 2699
----- End forwarded message -----