]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

JHOUSE Home

JHOUSE  March 2008

JHOUSE March 2008

Japanese House Movie Nights 10-19 to 11-2

Jonathan Tinkham <[log in to unmask]>

Japanese House <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:46:47 -0400

Hey all,

      Sorry for the delay, but the next round of Japanese House Movies
is here! We've got a mix this month so there's bound to be something for
everyone. We'll also be holding "event" nights between movie nights. It
will most likely be Japanese conversation nights, but if not, expect an
email about it.

	I've attached the poster for the L/L monitors or general distribution,
feel free to hand it around, but we'll [hopefully] be printing out
copies and posting them.

      We'll have refreshments as usual, and we hope to see you there!

Jon