Re: Movie Night on 4/25

Jonathan Tinkham <[log in to unmask]>

Japanese House <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:03:48 -0400

Sure, I don't see any problem with, I'll try and change the poster tonight and
email it out (also with what we'll be doing this friday, probably just a
conversation night) so any comments/objections from anyone, just try and email
the list =P

Actually that's when we were going to show Aladdin, right? Well, unfortunately
it doesn't have English subtitles. So, we can either show something else or
cancel it all together. Either way is fine by me, but anyone else?

Jon