Fwd: A Taste of Asia

Kazuko Suzuki <[log in to unmask]>

Japanese House <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:33:51 -0400

Japanese House Members,

Do you like to cook Asian food?

If any of you are interested in getting involved, please respond to
Amy-san at [log in to unmask] by this Thursday.

Thank you,
Kazuko Suzuki
Department of Asian Languages and Literatures
University of Vermont
479 Main Street
Burlington, VT 05405
Tel:(802)656-4477
Fax:(802)656-8472

     Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:23:22 -0400
     From: "Toi Wan. Lam" <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: Fwd: A Taste of Asia
       To: "Corson, Mutsumi" <[log in to unmask]>, "Suzuki,
Kazuko" <[log in to unmask]>, "Sun, Diana Y." <[log in to unmask]>,
"Yin, John Jing-Hua" <[log in to unmask]>

If you can help or any members of your programs want to help please
email me by this Thursday with the dish name and a list of ingredients
so I will have enough time to request the money and buy the ingredients.

Amy
AASU Outreach Coordinator

Hi Professors,

I am organizing an educational dinner called "A Taste of Asia" for
Asian Pacific Islander (API) Heritage Month coming up in April. The
dinner is intended to educate the greater UVM community about the
importance of food in Asian cultures. I would like to enlist the
Japanese House and Chinese House's help in cooking a dish (or more if
you wish) with cultural significant for the dinner. Each dish will be
presented at the dinner and a brief explanation of each dish will
happen before the dinner to educate people on which culture it comes
from and why its an important cultural dish.

Amy
AASU Outreach Coordinator

----- End forwarded message -----

----- End forwarded message -----