I'd be happy to offer my services as a FileMaker Pro resource person.
Barre Supervisory Union
>>> Joanne Finnegan <[log in to unmask]> 3/17/2008 4:14 PM >>>
We need your help!
We are a group of Vermont Technology Integration Specialists working with VTCite Phase II. Our project goal is to gather professional development and technology training resources, including a list of people willing to share expertise, to share among our Vermont colleagues who work in similar positions. Some of you "old-timers" may remember a pamphlet distributed several years ago with this type of information. We will be posting this information at http://www.VTCite.org.
We are seeking the following resources related to Technology Integration Professional Development:
1) people who have expertise in specific areas of technology integration/education and would be willing to be listed as a contact person and/or be willing to teach workshops in other districts. Example: Steve Barner has agreed to be listed as a Moodle resource person. We could have more than one "expert," especially to cover different areas of the state. Feel free to volunteer yourself or to recommend someone you know. We will contact people who are recommended by others to get permission and contact information.
2) Vermont home-grown resources such as your regularly updated web pages that include instructions and/or workshop materials, for example: http://www.cesu.k12.vt.us/pdresources/pdresindex.htm
3) Vermont home-grown materials for use in the classroom, such as http://www.mtsd-vt.org/web_quests.htm or other collections of Vermont-made resources for teachers to use in the classroom that could be explored during a professional development workshop.
4) materials that you use for professional development such as workshop outlines and handouts. Contact us to find out how to submit these.
5) Internet resources you use when you are teaching workshops and other professional development activities.
Please think about contributing any resources you have including your expertise. The more we share, the more time we will have to work with teachers and kids!
If you are willing to share, recommend someone, or if you have questions, please contact one of us directly.
Thanks for your help. We will keep you updated on our progress.
Joanne Finnegan, Chittenden East Supervisory Union, [log in to unmask]
Kristen Courcelle, South Burlington School District, [log in to unmask]
Dave Davidson, Chittenden Central Supervisory Union, [log in to unmask]
Lisa Fernald, Essex Town School District, [log in to unmask]
Kathy Gallagher, Burlington School District, [log in to unmask]
This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If this e-mail contains student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA, please notify the sender. Federal regulations require that you destroy this e-mail without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.