]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SCHOOL-IT Home

SCHOOL-IT  March 2008

SCHOOL-IT March 2008

Re: Tech Question,~ Logon Scripts and GP tip

Bjorn Behrendt <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:24:22 -0400

For logon Scripts, take a look at ScriptStart (http://www.scriptstart.com/content.php?s=download). There OpenSource (free) program allow you to manage everything from printers to drives at login.

I don't think it works for nt4, but you can manage the local groups from the domain policy: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320065