]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  April 2008

AIKIDO April 2008

Didier Boyet Sensei seminar at Aikido of Champlain Valley

benjamin <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Apr 2008 12:02:10 -0400

Dear aikidoka,

I would like to remind  you that we will have kyu tests at Aikido of Champlain Valley at 5:30pm on Friday night this week. Please bring your keikogi if you would like to support the tests by watching on the mat -we will have a small warmup and class preceding the tests that is also open to UVM Aikido Club members. If you have not become a member of Aikido of Champlain Valley and wish to train this summer at the dojo (or anywhere else if you will be out of town) please contact me. In addition, we will be hosting a seminar with Didier Boyet, 6th Dan Shihan from Hombu dojo in Tokyo. The aikido portion will be on Saturday, May 10th, and the Iaido portion on Sunday, May 11th. Please support the seminar -- this is a wonderful opportunity to study with a contemporary of my teacher, Paul Sylvain Sensei, and a direct student of Chiba Sensei. Boyet Sensei has practiced traditional aikido and iaido for over 35 years, and most of that time in Japan.

Sincerely,

Benjamin Pincus
Chief Instructor
Dojo Cho