AIKIDO April 2008

Fwd: Aikido

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 18 Apr 2008 07:16:09 +0900

Can a couple people do this?  I don't think it will take long.  Leon
has done a lot to help us move forward and he is willing to do more so
please do this.  If Miles or Tom can't set up a meeting with him,
could someone else?  Organize through this listserve, and don't be
shy.  They only way things get done is if you step up and do it
yourself.  It is just taking responsibility for the little things that
help alot. Thanks guys. I'll keep forwarding the emails along.  I hope
everything is going well.  I can't believe finals are coming up for
you as i am just having my midterms.  Take care and remember there is
money for a seminar that is also coming up. :)

Danielle

     Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:28:09 -0400
     From: Leon <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: Aikido
       To: [log in to unmask], "Danielle R. Pecor" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,

As finals are quickly approaching and I have yet to set up a meeting
time with you, it would be greatly appreciated if you could feel out the
following set of questions and get them back to me at your earliest
convenience.  I am excited to hear your responses and learn from them.

If you would prefer to come in and meet with me, I am available at all
times from April 28^th and onward and would welcome the opportunity to
chat with you.

Also, please include anything else you think I should know about the
club for next year or any questions or concerns you might have.

Thanks,

Leon

----- End forwarded message -----