AIKIDO April 2008

Fwd: 24 HOURS!!!

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 Apr 2008 19:14:02 +0900

multipart/alternative (38 lines) , text/plain (2 lines) , text/plain (25 lines) , text/html (4 lines)

     Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:00:31 -0400
     From: Drew Sander <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: 24 HOURS!!!
       To: [log in to unmask]

Hey Clubsigners,

Just a reminder that you only have 24 hours left to email and hand in your
club update forms for the next academic year. Most of you have yet to send
this in. If you do not send this form in on time or have not been granted an
extension by me personally your club *WILL BE* *CONSIDERED FOR DERECOGNITION
* next semester, so make sure we have your form by 3PM TOMORROW. If you do
not have the form it is available on the SGA website under Documents and
Forms. Thank you.

Sincere Regards,
Drew Sander

Chair, Student Activities Committee
Student Government Association
President,
Council For Unity
University of Vermont

"So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth."
- Baha'u'llah

----- End forwarded message -----